We started the day by fixing a number of things we had on our -always growing- to-do list. Amongst them were fixing the listing of posts on company dashboard, a little bit of styling and changing the character limit for company posts.
We continued with the tests we always do after adding changes to our app. Today we wrote the tests for the developer favorites posts and applications features that we added last week.
When companies remove a post or an applicant an e-mail is sent to the developer and the company to inform about those actions.
When an applicant is an interesting candidate for a company it can be marked as a favorite to contact later.
Now we are really focused on finishing all the functionality of the application before moving on to the styling of our project. 🙂